Friday 5 July 2013

I would love to work with Pawan Kalyan: Ram Charan


Recently in an interview, ram charan said that he would love to work with his uncle Pawan Kalyan. While the actor is already sharing screen space with his cousin Allu Arjun in his forthcoming film Yevadu, the mega power star evinced interest to work with his Babai pawan kalyan if a good script comes his way.
To a question on the prevailing in-house competition amongst the mega heroes, Ram Charan retorted, “Competition amongst us is very healthy but I would never compare myself to my uncle (Pawan Kalyan). I, too, am a big fan of his. He has his own position and his own style and I don’t think that I have matured yet as an actor to be compared to him. I would love to work with Pawan Kalyan if a script comes our way. But none of us are searching for a script of that kind. We are in no hurry.”

I would love to work with Pawan Kalyan: Ram Charan



No comments:

Post a Comment